Subject: RE: FLASH: Message Board (Bored?)
From: Jim Antonopoulos
Date: Wed, 29 Sep 1999 01:47:20 +0100

Ax,

That is pretty much the jist of what I'm trying to do.
What I don't know though i show to have flash generate extra fields for new
messages and how do i suck out the information from the database?

jim.

ps: your example is great!

****************
Jim Antonopoulos
jimatsausage [dot] com <jimatsausage [dot] com (mailto:jimatsausage [dot] com)>
icq:284800
Sausage Interactive
Level 2
The Tea House