Subject: RE: FLASH: Resource Site.
From: Jim Antonopoulos
Date: Wed, 29 Sep 1999 01:55:39 +0100

Fantastic site Aaron - well done.
Its refreshing to see something that assumes you know how to create a button
and place an MC into it..
you tok the extra step..

well done.

jim.

****************
Jim Antonopoulos
jimatsausage [dot] com <jimatsausage [dot] com (mailto:jimatsausage [dot] com)>
icq:284800
Sausage Interactive
Level 2
The Tea House