Subject: Re: FLASH: Resource Site.
From: Karin Christensen
Date: Tue, 28 Sep 1999 18:55:59 +0100

Nice site Aaron! Pleasing design and the tutorials are clear and easy
to understand. A definite bookmark.
Karin

>My name is Aaron Adams and I am starting a new Flash resource center.
My site is a very professional site, with a full BBS, a tutorials
section, a .fla download area, a Galleria for links to great flashed
sites, and links to all the other great resource sites. You can view
the site at http://www.were-here.com/forum . Please review the site,
as I am sure that any Flash enthusiast will find something there to
help them out.
Thank you for your time.