Subject: FLASH: MessageBoard (Take2) Example
From: Jim Antonopoulos
Date: Wed, 29 Sep 1999 08:48:23 +0100

ok guys -
Here it is ...
I've uploaded my work in progress and was wanting to know some things
concerning this flash board im building if anyone can help.

"For the betterment of the many" I say. :)

www.sausageinteractive.com/freeza (flash4 demo)
Login, click login button, Forum.

The Forum on this site is just a skeleton. What I need to know is what
elements should be used?

The numbers, topic headers, author and date are all text fields encased
within an MC that will scroll (naturally).

What actionscript do I need to pull it all together? How do I make the topic
headers buttons each time a new one is posted?

This is bigger than I thought . :\

jim.