Subject: FLASH: TERRIBLE SECRET ABOUT LIST ADMINISTRATOR
From: mbain
Date: Wed, 29 Sep 1999 08:48:47 +0100

Hello List Admin,

Now that I got your attention, please can you investigate the duplication of
mail we are all experiencing ? It is no fun getting to work in the morning
looking at an inbox of 176, especialy if only about 70 are real mails and the
rest are duplicates. Maybe we as "posters" are doing something wrong, maybe
majordomo has a glitch and maybe we cant even find whats causing the irritation.

Please please please i beg of you to save us from e-mail duplication hell
....the flames of duplication ar licking at our asses - please put em out.

Ta

Michael Bain
"(A)bort (R)etry (I)nfluence with large hammer"
IBM Global Services, Tel external: 011 302 7234, Tel ext internal: 11120,
Cel.Phn: 082 926 1856
------> http://www.futuredynamics.co.za/cyberbaby/babym.html