Subject: Emails in Triplicate *ARGGG* was [Re: FLASH: gee whiz]
From: 2Nerotik
Date: Wed, 29 Sep 1999 07:29:04 +0100

I did about at least 8 times (no exaggerating... I counted them) and many
other duplicate
and triplicate emails from this list today.

Actually just about every email I read this morning between 8am and 12pm
has come back
to me again in at least duplicate, several in triplicate. And yes my email
prog is set to remove
them from my server.

Starting to feel like I'm wading through government forms...

No sir I don't like... don't like it at all.

At 07:35 PM 9/28/99 -0700, Lisa Broussard wrote:
>Is it just me or did you all get this message about 42 times.
>

> >Hi flashers,
> >
> >would someone be so kind as to have a look at this url (it is too cool) and
> >tell me how the graphics were done...and make any other comments that strike
> >you......are they traced bitmaps?
> >
> >thanks in advance.
> >
> >http://gsanz.com/fcm/
> >
> >Bob Schwartz