Subject: FLASH: Site check please
From: Phil Ward
Date: Wed, 29 Sep 1999 10:01:57 +0100

I know it's not much, but would anyone like to do a site check for me
please.

www.worksmc.com/phil2

If there are any problems please let me know.

ps the index page has a detection script for flash, I would like to know if
it is functioning properly.

Thanks in advance

Phil Ward
Crescent Graphics

phil-watcrescent-graphics [dot] co [dot] uk

New Media <> Internet <> Visuals <> A/W