Subject: Re: FLASH: triple posts!!!!
From: Jason
Date: Wed, 29 Sep 1999 10:11:35 +0100

Hi,

I got double posts last night but all seems fine today. Looking forward to receiving this message three times !

Jason

Pete Blanks wrote:

> Hello all,
>
> I must be special, for the last week, I've been getting double posts, now I'm getting Triple posts!!!!!!!!!!
>
> Is anyone else as lucky as I am???
>
> Pete Blanks
>
> Public Domain Ltd
> Making the Net-Work
> Email: pblanksatpublicdomain [dot] co [dot] uk
> Web http://www.publicdomain.com
> www.publicdomain.co.uk
> www.publicdomain.ltd.uk
> www.publicdomain.co.nz
> www.publicdomain.org.uk
> PlanetNovell
> Free Web hosting for Novell Developers
> Email: infoatplanetnovell [dot] com
> web http://www.planetnovell.com
> www.planetnovell.net
> www.planetnovell.org
> For info on digest mode send: info flasher to list-manageratchinwag [dot] com

-- Around the world in 12 songs with Boowa and Kwala - http://www.boowakwala.com
A big blue dog and a strange yellow animal will help kids with their first clicks on the internet.
Every month during 1999 kids will find a chapter of their tale, a song, some games and the Boowa and Kwala
Club.

Le tour du monde de Boowa et Quoila en 12 chansons - http://www.boowaquoila.com
Nos deux adorables personnages, Boowa et Quoila, accompagnent les tout-petits pour leur premiers pas sur
l'internet.
Des animations, de la musique, des bruitages, des surprises a cliquer... Parfait pour les tout-petits !