Subject: Re: FLASH: WOW - creative
From: Noel Nolst Trenite
Date: Wed, 29 Sep 1999 19:38:38 +0100

Amazing site, clever idea with the tennis game as a wait anim, I
wanted to continue playing it even though the loading had finished.

I also have a loop of Stardust on my webpage, even if someone from
the record label would complain, I assume they would tell me to take
it off, and only if I don't then they would take court measures, correct?

Anyone know anything more about what happens when one uses
copyrighted sound loops from music?

There where no replies to the question about the suggested pricing for
Flash and website design, nobody want to give out their pricing? I
myself am not sure if my pricing is correct, so I would also like to
know this.

Noel