Subject: Re: FLASH: Site check please
From: 2Nerotik
Date: Wed, 29 Sep 1999 21:36:58 +0100

Hmm I find it strange when people say that...

Because this is I think at least the second time this has come up
where somebody with either a T1 or ISDN line has said a site took several
minutes to load for them...

Yet I'm on a modem with connection speeds from 33.6 to 49.8 and yet the only
site that I've had to actually wait more than 3 or 4 minutes for has been
that Yugo
one.

The other sites that were said to take to long for the above T1 and ISDN lines
didn't take as long to load for me as it did for them... beginning to think
I'll stick
with my modem.

At a 33.6 modem connection it loaded within a minute... maybe 2 at the most.

Maybe Phil needs a new ISDN line or switch to something faster like a
modem. =c)

At 10:30 AM 9/29/99 +0100, Phil Ward wrote:
>Hi Taco,
>
>Thanks for the check, I have taken a look at your site, and to be honest I
>waited 6 mins and it was still loading, (only got to 30%) I have an ISDN
>connection, so maybe you need to think about breaking the fla into smaller
>pieces.
>
>Regards
>
>Phil Ward
>Crescent Graphics
>
>phil-watcrescent-graphics [dot] co [dot] uk
>
>New Media <> Internet <> Visuals <> A/W

.oOo.