Subject: Re: FLASH: Site check (factors)
From: krow
Date: Thu, 30 Sep 1999 01:00:52 +0100

Date sent: Wed, 29 Sep 1999 13:30:18 -0700
To: flasheratshocker [dot] com
From: 2Nerotik <2nerotikatnisa [dot] net>
Subject: Re: FLASH: Site check please
Send reply to: flasheratchinwag [dot] com

Not only concerning this site, but others too, it seems to me there
are
many factors that affect loading. Right??

For instance time of day.
Server load.
Whether or not you just booted up.
What else??

I loaded this page immediately-well almost. anyhow as it was
designed. (others too)

With some of these power mac's, and pc's, it seems to tell me my
166, 48 ram, 28.8 ram is no where the systems mentioned here-
yet my tests of 4 different site checks loaded them all, just fine and
fast.

So what are the factors?? AL Lyman