Subject: Re: FLASH: setting rotation property
From: Dorian Nisinson
Date: Thu, 30 Sep 1999 18:46:42 +0100

Hi Dave,
My solution is to have the object rotating in a MC with 3 frames and as
part of the action of incrementing the rotation I also reset the X and Y
scale of the object to 100% . that works for me.

Dorian

--
Coming Soon Flash 4 Web Animation F/X and Design
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/1576105555/flashcentral

Flash Tell Target Tutorial
http://www.FlashBible.com/members/TellTarget/
The Flash Fortune Teller http://www.bway.net/~dorian/FortuneT.htm
Dorian Nisinson Design
http://www.bway.net/~dorian
dorianatbway [dot] net (mailto:dorianatbway [dot] net)