Subject: FLASH: Site check please
From: Andries van der Leij
Date: Thu, 30 Sep 1999 18:49:35 +0100

Hello flashers,

I would like your opinion about my site:

www.b-academy.nl

It's just an intro in flash, the site itself is plain HTML. I notice that a lot
of our clients are afraid of a entire flash based site, but a "flashy" intro
that only runs when you have the plugin and is automaticly skipped when you
don't is an acceptable enhancement of their site. It's a pitty, coz I don't
really like to make those "old fashioned" sites. Hopefully things will change
in the future.

All comments are more than welcome!

thanks,
Andries van der Leij