Subject: Re: FW: FLASH:Serious dragging malfunction
From: oliver b�hm
Date: Thu, 30 Sep 1999 19:16:39 +0100

At 08:08 30.09.99 -0500, you wrote:

>> If (tracking = 1)
You don't need this condition just loop in an action frame with this code
Start Drag (/:edittarget ) --------the object to drag
Set Variable: "_level0/:dragposx" = GetProperty (_level0/:edittarget, _x )

>> Set Variable: "horizcord" = GetProperty ("/tracker";_x)

Set Variable: "/:horizcord" ___no colon
I dont't know where your variable is set but if on the main timeline use this.
try these hints for the rest of your script look for John's answers in this
list.!!
hope that helps
oliver b�hm