Subject: RE: FLASH: Resource Site.
From: Aaron Schurman
Date: Thu, 30 Sep 1999 20:39:28 +0100

Hello lesly, I am not sure how much I can help you...I am still a little shy
in the area of Javascript, that is one area I really need to improve on.
But from listing to different people on the list, it seems that Java has
brought many people problems in this area...it seems to be an area of
debate. I did come across a page that teaches you how to create a plugin
detect using only Flash...I haven't read through it yet, but it seems to be
something that might be worth a shot. Also, ask John, he's the one that
would be best to answer your question.

http://colinmoock.iceinc.com/webdesign/flash/detection/flash4noscript/index.
html

try that out and see...I am sorry I couldn't be of more help!! :)
Aaron