Subject: Re: FLASH: ISP's and mime (new issue)
From: James Krawec
Date: Thu, 30 Sep 1999 21:00:30 +0100

Hmmm, this may be the source of the problem I am experiencing with a recent
design of mine.

The automatic detection script which I use should take people to the
Macromedia site in order to download the plugin, unfortunately it is not
working for the company on their LAN. They DO have internet access and they
host their own website on an NT server.

Does NT need to have the MIME type set? Can someone point me to where this
should be done?

James