Subject: Re: UKNM: Re: marketing spam
From: Duncan Macmillan
Date: Thu, 2 Apr 1998 09:45:32 +0100

James,

But all of the spam I have received is from companies with no brand equity.
What do they have to lose? And if they do get a bad rep, they just change their
name.

It's viable for most brandless vibroplug spammers, but not for your
brand-wealthy clients.

--
Duncan Macmillan

Ranked No.1 ISP - Internet
Winner of Internet Magazine January 1998 Web Design Challenge

"Adding rooms to a house is a really bad way to build a skyscraper."