Subject: UKNM: Venture Capital for new media
From: Mark Dolley
Date: Thu, 9 Apr 1998 12:09:16 +0100

One of the reasons I moved by business to Multimedia Gulch from Europe
was the availability of investment capital. As part of our current
funding pitch, we will be at Venture Market West, an event organised by
the Red Herring magazine (http://www.herring.com). 40 CEOs, me included,
are selected to pitch the Silicon Valley investment community on their
businesses. Many companies who have presented in the past have
subsequently been funded.

The best bit is that June 1 & 2, they'll be organising a European version
in London. On hearing my dulcet Kingston-upon-Thames tones, the organiser
asked if I would direct UK new media companies his way. So if you're
looking for funding or know anybody who is, get in touch and I'll forward
your details.

Cheers,

Mark Dolley z a p w o r k s !

vox:(+1) 415 551 1800