[Previous] [Next] - [Index] [Thread Index] - [Next in Thread]

Subject: UKNM: Spam Email
From: Sam Michel
Date: Tue, 28 Apr 1998 11:13:06 +0100

Hello All,

Some of you will have received an email over the last few hours from Robert
& Sherry James <jforzeatearthlink [dot] net>. They have also attempted to send
this numerous times to the mailing list, which fortunately I have managed
to prevent.

If you have received a spam email from them, rather than post to this
mailing list, I'd suggest complaining to their ISP Earthlink, which has a
dedicated address for this: <spamatearthlink [dot] net (mailto:spamatearthlink [dot] net)>, who will hopefully
take the appropriate action.

As the subscriber list for UKNM is not available to the public, this is
only likely to affect those who have posted to the list. Apologies for any
inconvenience.

Toodle Pip

Sam
Webmedia Group, 21 Noel St, London, W1V 3RD
T: 0171 494 0812 F: 0171 434 1304 E: samatwebmedia [dot] com
ICQ Pager: 4561042
Webmedia: http://www.webmedia.com
ShockeR: http://www.shocker.com

[Previous] [Next] - [Index] [Thread Index] - [Next in Thread]