Subject: RE: UKNM: Dot Com Fever
From: Lisa Hulme
Date: Tue, 4 Apr 2000 17:22:23 +0100

Personally, I thought they were very entertaining. I wouldn't have lent
them money for a bag of crisps.

But on a more serious note, I found it quite disappointing in that the
journalist was determined to be on a real downer on the whole industry.
That slow motion shattering screen kept re-appearing as if to forecast a
grim warning to us all. Yes - some of the valuations and sums involved are
seemingly ridiculous, but he was so incredulous that the VC had already made
a million. And he kept harping on and on about profit - pah! He know
nah-thing

Also WHY was the guy from Click Mango so reticent about admitting that
Joanna Lumley's role was "to bring people into the tent". Of course that's
why she is onboard, she didn't seem bothered about this and it's something
I'm sure she's very good at - why was he so adamant that she wasn't there
for this purpose? He just made me very suspicious..

Anyone think he was related to Lord Rothschild? Uncanny resemblance I
thought... ;o)