Subject: RE: UKNM: Dot Com Fever
From: Glen Collins
Date: Mon, 10 Apr 2000 15:40:25 +0100

> Quentin Langley wrote:
> I have to take issue with this - Panorama has also broken some important
> stories, through the practice of quality investigative journalism. The
> story of the corrupt police officers, one of whom was sent down for,
> like, all day, springs to mind. Yes it was entertaining, but the
> journalistic methods were sound enough to stand up in court, and the
> main journalist's evidence was vital in removing certain corrupt
> elements from the force. Well at least its a start.
>
> The story could not have happened if it were not for over 6 months
> undercover work, sound methods, exhaustive evidence gathering, and
> serious commitment on the part of the program makers.

Maybe they used the years investigative-reporting budget up on that edition?

> expresses an interest
> *Oh, and the journalist is an acquantance of mine*

Affiliate Solutions Seminar - London, England
A one day seminar for Merchants and Affiliates which
focuses on Revenue Sharing and Affiliate Marketing
for the online industry. Being held April 26, 2000, at the
MayFair Inter-Continental. http://seminars.internet.com