From: Sam Michel
Date: Wed, 5 Aug 1998 15:47:27 +0100

Perhaps, but there are lots of websites doing this. I set up UKNM-jobs to
stem the flood of job postings that were coming to the UKNM list, it seems
to have worked and is getting more popular. Early days yet though...

I'll spare you all the arguments on why I prefer a mailing list to a
website, active vs. passive, etc. I guess it's a personal thing.