Subject: Re: UKNM: Help!
From: Ian Cushion
Date: Thu, 6 Aug 1998 17:26:04 +0100

Hello again.

Thanks to everyone for your suggestions on the World's top web designers. I
now have quite a comprehensive list for the US and UK, however I am still
struggling to find any info on Europe and Asia.

I have tried Europages but they only returned 3 companies, one of which didn't
even have a URL!

Does anyone know a good source of information on European and Asian Web
Designers.

Thanks again

Ian
Ian Cushion