Subject: Re: UKNM: New Media Age Chat
From: Robert Venes
Date: Mon, 10 Aug 1998 16:06:45 +0100

>> Simon Waldman, new Internet Editor at the Guardian, is doing a chat on the
>> New Media Age site today at 4. No chat client necessary, just link off from
>> the pacman/Adweb chats box on nma.co.uk. Should be a good one. Cheers.
>
>I'm not having a go in any way, but I've just rec'd this mail considerably
>later than the time the event started. I've noticed the delay in the past,
>and I doubt there's any way round it, but if your message is time-related,
>can you send it as far in advance as possible.

Sorry about that. I sent the message just after 3 with the intention of
providing a last minute prompt for interested parties, but see that that
went slightly awry when it arrived on the list (for me, anyway) at 4:30. I
think Sam Michel owes me a beer and a sloppy kiss. Well, a beer anyway.

>Hope it went well anyway.

It's in this week's NMA, so you can see for yourself. Unplugging now.

Be seeing you

Rob Venes
Website Editor

New Media Age www.nma.co.uk