Subject: Re: UKNM: UK new media industry's wish fulfillment
From: Lee Rickler
Date: Wed, 12 Aug 1998 13:01:13 +0100

>Dear all,
>
>I have a straightforward question for those 'in the industry'. We
>discuss/stay in touch using the UKNM list and sites like Revolution and
>its Wall, but what does the industry currently lack by way of these kind
>of resources?
>
>For example, if there was a UK new media industry 'portal' (yawn), what
>would y'all want on/linked off it?
>
>Cheers,
>Jon

Same as this list really ... an informal way to spread gossip, news,
advice, a 'outsource' area where details could be posted for other
companies to quickly access info on firms looking for outsourcing work
and a jobs section.

Lee

* -- leeaturbanmediadesigns [dot] com -- *
* -- urbanmediadesigns.com -- *
* -- djindex.com -- *
* -- summerfestivals.com -- *
* -- and soon ... wwvinyl.com -- *