Subject: RE: UKNM: Webcasting
From: Jo
Date: Thu, 20 Aug 1998 11:48:11 +0100

> Someone I know at the International Chamber of Commerce wants to webcast a
> conference from London - anyone interested?

Contact interFACE at holodeckatpirate-radio [dot] co [dot] uk or on 0171 692 5503.
iFACE is a Net pirate radio station operating from London. Besides their
live broadcasts, they webcast numerous club events and have wide experience
in this area. They also have unlimited licenses for live streaming, which
is a considerable advantage!