Subject: Re: UKNM: Webcasting
From: Trevor May
Date: Thu, 20 Aug 1998 13:49:26 +0100

Jo wrote:

> Contact interFACE at holodeckatpirate-radio [dot] co [dot] uk or on 0171 692 5503.
> iFACE is a Net pirate radio station operating from London. Besides their
> live broadcasts, they webcast numerous club events and have wide experience
> in this area. They also have unlimited licenses for live streaming, which
> is a considerable advantage!

They also have a small photocopied sticker stuck on the left-hand NatWest
cashpoint at Brighton station. An odd way to advertise, I thought.

--
Trevor May
trevoratre-flex [dot] com

7 Ransome's Dock http://www.re-flex.com/
Parkgate Road Tel: +44 (0)171 801 0171
London SW11 4NP Fax: +44 (0)171 801 0181