Subject: RE: Re: UKNM: Tobacco advertising on the Internet
From: Bunder, Leslie
Date: Wed, 18 Aug 1999 20:50:33 +0100

A couple of years back one of the major tobacco firms was involved in
sposoring a Web site in the US. I think it only lasted a few months before
the whole thing finished due to public pressue etc, etc.

Guess a search in either www.news.com or www.wired. com should result in
something.

Also, in the UK rizla has a site.

Leslie

Leslie Bunder
Project Manager, TDL InfoSpace
e-mail: Leslie [dot] Bunderatinfospaceuk [dot] com (work) or leslieatbunder [dot] com (home)
Web: www.infospace.co.uk
tel: 01252 390516 (UK) +44 1252 390516 (outside UK)
mobile: 07010 701967 (UK) or +44 7010 701967 (outside UK)
Thomson House, 296 Farnborough Road, Hants, GU14 7NU