Subject: UKNM: instructional film
From: Steve Bowbrick
Date: Thu, 10 Dec 1998 16:10:48 GMT

A couple of years ago I saw a presentation at (I think) an American
conference in which the presenter opened by showing a video of a twenties
(?) instructional film about how to use the new dial telephones that were
coming in. It was a very good illustration of the way technologies
disappear with familiarity (and also very funny). Has anyone seen this and
does anyone know where I might obtain a copy?

--
| Steve Bowbrick | 0171 284 0777 phone |
| steveatwebmedia [dot] com (mailto:steveatwebmedia [dot] com) | 0171 428 9981 fax |