Subject: Re: UKNM: instructional film
From: Bill Thompson
Date: Fri, 11 Dec 1998 10:26:53 GMT

BT at Martlesham have a number of old videos (including an excellent
one about the future of interactive services, made in around 1970)
and may know about this. And if you get it can you put it up
somewhere..

bill

At 00:25 10/12/98 +0000, you wrote:
>A couple of years ago I saw a presentation at (I think) an American
>conference in which the presenter opened by showing a video of a twenties
>(?) instructional film about how to use the new dial telephones that were
>coming in. It was a very good illustration of the way technologies
>disappear with familiarity (and also very funny). Has anyone seen this and
>does anyone know where I might obtain a copy?

>--
>| Steve Bowbrick | 0171 284 0777 phone |
>| steveatwebmedia [dot] com (mailto:steveatwebmedia [dot] com) | 0171 428 9981 fax |
>| http://www.bowbrick.com | 0468 257 570 mobile |

Bill Thompson +44 (0) 1223 245963
mobile: 0411 557361 http://dspace.dial.pipex.com/bill/
"You'll have to pry my private key out of my cold dead hands."
"Your proposal is acceptable..."
<<PGP Fingerprint>>
7C57 5EE5 0D5C C365 7E33 22E6 5353 FC39 0D7A DD1B