Subject: RE: UKNM: RE: UKNM Digest V1 #115
From: Leslie Bunder
Date: Wed, 16 Dec 1998 14:49:53 GMT

Most prices are also higher because of VAT in the UK! If I host my
personal site www.bunder.com in the UK I would pay VAT, because it is
being hosting in Califonia there is no tax on it at all!

Prices will be higher for a number of reasons, but I don't think British
people are that stupid. VAT is one of the reasons for higher prices!

Leslie
Leslie Bunder, technology writer
Teletext on the Web
e-mail: LBunderatteletext [dot] co [dot] uk
tel: 0171 386 3667 (UK) +44 171 386 3667 (outside UK)
mobile: 07010 701967 (UK) +44 7010 701967 (outside UK)
web: www.teletext.co.uk
post: 101 Farm Lane, Fulham, London SW6 1QJ, UK