Subject: RE: UKNM: Website design
From: Dave Smith
Date: Thu, 7 Dec 2000 20:08:42 GMT

isn't this just a sad indictment of the UK Govt, that our emails need
converting to fax to be read (no really, they read every fax they get)? As
usual, our friends in the States are a step ahead, with the beautifully
named http://www.mrsmith.com/. I do have a connection with this site, in
that I share a surname with it, and a few others.

regards,

dave
daveatnewmediamaze [dot] com
www.newmediamaze.com