Subject: Re: UKNM: the absurd economics of the net
From: Talbot & Nagel Advertising
Date: Fri, 5 Feb 1999 19:31:42 GMT

Once again it seems the medium is being blamed for the message. Is anyone
really surprised kids don't click on banners?!
12-16 year olds are just like anyone else, they read (click) on what they
find interesting. If "banners just suck", the quality of thinking that goes
into writing/designing them is simply Dysonesque (sorry, could't resist).

On another note, I have a client interested in sponsoring a chat site for a
specific industry. Are there any case studies/examples on the web?