Subject: UKNM: Internet Usage Stats
From: Adele Callan
Date: Mon, 22 Feb 1999 18:39:18 GMT

May I first of all thank the users of this list, for their valuable
input/insights and comments about internet marketing. I've been a lurker
for months and have found UKNM and its subscribers a great source of
information...and I could do with your help now (I'm not a subtle sycophant
am I?)

Does anyone know of a good, succinct source of internet usage stats. The
sort of thing I'm looking for is, for example, how long does the average
user stay on a web site. The age group I'm particularly interested in is
the 18-35 year old age group. I'm also trying to find out if there is a
"typical" internet usage profile for this age group, which includes such
things as the type of site most visited, what sort of content is most
appealing etc.

And finally..does anyone know of any cases for publishing sites, which show
that a web site with lots and lots of content is more/less regularly
visited/highly valued than a web site with less content, but content that is
changed on a more frequent basis. Here's hoping...and thanks guys in
advance!!

Adele Callan
Marketing Director
Interactive Developments
Direct: +44 (0) 1606 353103
Mobile: 0966 289 926
Email: adele [dot] callanatidev [dot] co [dot] uk