From: Abey Chris
Date: Wed, 31 Jan 2001 12:30:53 -0000

Dear amanda again,

Seperate URL links are the way forward and means you can track who opened
with date and time info to profile your response rates. I have info that
good opt-in lists generate in excess of 18% positive action response rates.
This is easy to do and at low cost - if you'd like some help let me know.

Chris