Subject: Anybody know where I can get......
From: Lois Grayson
Date: Wed, 31 Jan 2001 13:54:04 -0000

......sound only files for:

a) Direct Line's 'cavalry'
b) the magic roundabout theme

Preferably downloadable from the net and in a format I can embed into PowerPoint?

I know it's all very low tech - but Direct Line have said I can use their brand in a presentation and I thought it would be fun to change their theme tune to the classic kids' programme music; try it in your head - it really makes a strong point about brands and sound assets.

Thanks!

Lois

Lois Grayson

07957 360880