Subject: New vs Returning visitors
From: Elizabeth Smith
Date: Wed, 31 Jan 2001 14:35:51 -0000

[De-lurking to pick the brains of the assembled]

Does anyone have a theory on a good distribution between new and returning
visitors?

I'm currently having problems with the dichotomy of "we're getting lots of
new visitors, that's good, coz they're hearing about the site" versus "we're
getting lots of repeat visitors, that's good, coz they find the site
useful". Help!

All* advice/oppinion appreciated.

Thanks,

Liz.

* well, OK, not actually "all". Maybe I should put "relevant" in there
somewhere... WTF.

Elizabeth Smith
Webmaster
Oxford Psychologists Press
http://www.opp.co.uk

IMPORTANT: This email and any attachment is intended
solely for the addressee(s) and may be confidential. Access
to this message by anyone else is unauthorised. If you have
received it in error, please delete it from your system, do not
use or disclose the information in any way, and notify the
sender immediately. The contents of this message may
contain personal views, which do not necessarily reflect the
views of Oxford Psychologists Press Ltd.

Any attachment to this message has been checked for
viruses but please rely on your own virus checker and
procedures.