Subject: RE: [uk-netmarketing] RE: fall of the dotcoms?
From: Dave Smith
Date: Wed, 31 Jan 2001 19:00:54 -0000

I've been out for a couple of days and just caught the thread. This is
great! Talk about stick your head above the parapet!

By the way, can anyone recommend somewhere for me to buy a list of email
addresses for an email campaign I'm planning.

They don't have to be opt-in.

dave
daveatnewmediamaze [dot] com
www.newmediamaze.com