Subject: Re: [uk-netmarketing] any venue ideas
From: Chris Heathcote
Date: Mon, 05 Feb 2001 10:58:06 -0000

on 2/2/01 7:20 pm, Neil Durrant wrote:

> I need to find a central London 'big quiet hotel bar' to invite new media
> agencies and marketing managers to an 'open-house drop in and chat after
> work'.
>
> Anyone got any good suggestions for suitable venues?

Define Central London - we threw a big party at the Great Eastern Hotel a
few weeks ago, in some of their function rooms, but they have bars such as
the GE Club as well.

Why does it have to be a hotel? Most central bars and pubs have function
rooms to hire.

c.
--
every day, computers are making people easier to use

http://www.unorthodoxstyles.com