Subject: RE: [uk-netmarketing] Press Releases
From: James Cridland
Date: Wed, 07 Feb 2001 17:06:51 -0000

> Bit of a noddy question this but are there "rules" on lay out
> etc for press
> releases - and what are they. I'm not about do any of PR
> folks out of a job
> - but from time to time (like now) we have things we like to
> shout about
> and figure that the "press" will listen if we speak proper like.

We do have guidelines on our site. Here's a URL that'll go right there:
http://support.mediauk.com/content/pressreleases.html

...any corrections/amplifications gratefully received.

--
James Cridland, Media UK
Mobile: 0701 0701 618 - ICQ# 15426614

Media UK, 62 St Martins Lane London WC2N 4JS
Tel: 020 7257 8520 Fax: 020 7900 3461
http://www.mediauk.com/