Subject: Re: [uk-netmarketing] RE: Press Releases
From: Ashley Pomeroy
Date: Thu, 08 Feb 2001 09:35:12 -0000

>>>>press release<<<<

It would appear that KPMG, a large accounting and consultancy firm, have a
corporate anthem as a press release:
http://www.consultants-conference.de/e/index.php3

I can't remember the words exactly, but they go something like 'KPMG,
we're as strong as can be, with our vision of global strategy'.

It's sincere enough to be frightening. I imagine the employees lining up
in the reception area every morning, tears streaming from their eyes as
the song plays.

-
"In the land of the blonde, the blondest man is king"
Ashley Pomeroy - arpatslab [dot] org - http://www.ashleypomeroy.com/