Subject: Re: UKNM: Revolution's Top 100
From: Stefan Magdalinski
Date: Tue, 26 Jan 1999 16:52:18 GMT

Leslie Bunder wrote:

> thanks for all the info on this! Hopefully within the next week or two,
> i should have worked out the logistics of doing a list based on mentions
> in the UK "new media" media and then we can take it from there.
>
> By then we should have a list of all UK media that will be included. If
> there are any left off when the list if presented, then please drop me
> an e-mail.

Be careful, Leslie. I wouldn't do anything that might interfere too much
with release schedule for the eagerly-awaited bunderlife.com

But I volunteer to do a port of slap-a-spice-girl, if someone else can
source the moodily-uplit mugshots of London's Neterati.

> Also, given that SKY has .tv, if anyone has access to those shows, then
> maybe we should include mentions on that.

Absolutely. After all, just look at the massed ranks of those for whom
an appearance on 404 Not Found was the moment they realised "I'm there;
I've made it; I'm a star!!"

stefan

--
/**