Subject: RE: UKNM: Revolution's Top 100
From: Leslie Bunder
Date: Tue, 26 Jan 1999 17:00:58 GMT

Nick

What I and a couple of others are planning to do with our Net League is
seperate from what the folks at Revolution have done.

Net League will be a league of names and based on the number of mentions
you get in "new media" media eg: NMA, Revolution, Internet Magazine,
Internet.Works etc,

I guess this list is based on pure profile and nothing else.

Also, if like me you have seen press cuttings agencies they don't always
find what you are looking for! And also, if there are say five or six
publications, then one person can be responsible for one, so that it
becomes a group effort, rather than just one indivusual who does not
have all the time in the world!

Of course, the list is also meant to be taken with a sense of humour and
offer some light relief.

So far there have been a number of folks keen to host it for gratis
which is very kind and maybe there might even be someone who could
design the site as well.

regards

Leslie
Leslie Bunder, technology writer
Teletext on the Web
e-mail: LBunderatteletext [dot] co [dot] uk
tel: 0171 386 3667 (UK) +44 171 386 3667 (outside UK)
mobile: 07010 701967 (UK) +44 7010 701967 (outside UK)
web: www.teletext.co.uk
post: 101 Farm Lane, Fulham, London SW6 1QJ, UK