Subject: UKNM: RE: Top 100 new Media people
From: Kirsty Race
Date: Wed, 27 Jan 1999 15:10:33 GMT

I agree with everyone's comments that the idea of measuring someone's
significance in the market by the amount of press coverage they get is
flawed, but surely it would be constructive to apply more thinking of
alternatives and less sarcasm...?

Or am I just too darn nice for this business?

Kirsty Race
Media Planner/Buyer
Walker Media
0171 447 7513