Subject: RE: UKNM: RE: Top 100 sarcastic new Media people
From: Greg Crockart
Date: Wed, 27 Jan 1999 15:42:40 GMT

Kristy, IMHO the sarcasm is perfectly justified. I joined this list to participate in some interesting debate about marketing and the Net. Who cares who the big cheeses of the industry are? The industry is still so small that if you *really* need to know, you will probably be able to talk directly to them at Net night or some other event.

Leave this kind of stuff for Revolution or NMA, they have the time to do it (unless there's nothing better to do)

Greg