Subject: UKNM: Re: lastminute.com / when to respond
From: Dirk Singer
Date: Fri, 7 Jan 2000 14:52:53 GMT

Personally, I think that Brent did the right thing in responding to the
points made about lastminute.com, rather than let them hang unanswered in a
forum filled with current / potential customers + a number of journalists.

But - this does raise an interesting point. In what circumstances should you
react to discussions about your company / client?

Join the electronic trade revolution today at http://www.bolero.net

bolero.net
the electronic trade community
dirk [dot] singeratbolero [dot] net / Tel +44 (0)20 7 759 7022

>From: John Braithwaite <JohnBatGBGdirect [dot] com>
>To: "'uk-netmarketingatmail [dot] chinwag [dot] com'" <uk-netmarketingatmail [dot] chinwag [dot] com>
>Subject: UKNM: RE: lastminute.com does delight its customers!
>Date: Fri, Jan 7, 2000, 11:14 am
>

>Sam,
>
>Surely Brent failed in this issue as he forgot one of the basics rules of
PR