Subject: RE: [uk-netmarketing] Successful FMCG online marketing campaigns?
From: James Gordon-MacIntosh
Date: Fri, 19 Jan 2001 12:35:09 -0000

Mad for this, which came across my desk today. If anyone out there knows who
put it together, please get in touch. A humble PR is sitting in awe at the
sheer silliness of it -- as well as the beautiful integration with
sponsorship and advertising, of course.

THE HEINEKEN PEANUT CHALLENGE

Fancy yourself as a bit of a armchair sportsman? Then you should try The
Heineken Peanut Challenge. Ok so you're no Jonah Lomu, but with a bit of
practice you could win some awesome prizes.
http://linktracker.365.co.uk/vrtag_hein/www.heinekencup.com/microsite.asp

Best,
James