Subject: [uk-netmarketing] Any excuse
From: Tim Ireland
Date: Fri, 19 Jan 2001 16:38:07 -0000

Just received this (from the same company that sends me mail every time I
'win' 50p).

Tch! Any excuse, huh?

Tim Ireland
Director of Marketing
www.designercity.com

<'not'spam>
Hi Tim,

So many websites; so many passwords!

Whilst shopping online the other day, it really struck me just how many
websites I am registered with. All of them seem to require different ways to
login. I don't know how we're supposed to remember what we typed in on each
of them.

Well, I've made it my mission to lessen the "password pile" by reminding you
all of your Bananalotto details.

Your Bananalotto Id is: xxxxxx
Your Bananalotto Password is: xxxxxxx

If you haven't played for a while, come back and see us at http://www.ban