Subject: I want opt in financial email lists
From: Jonathan Worsley
Date: Fri, 26 Jan 2001 17:12:57 -0000

I want to email people an incredible persuasive flash module (has achieved
45% click through) to a variety of individuals who have opted in for further
financial information. (personal investments, shares, personal finance,
ISAs, etc)

Considering I know pretty much bugger all about email campaigns can anyone
tell me how much? how many? track record? etc.

You are welcome to email off list if you are feeling secretive

Cheers

Jon