Subject: Re: [uk-netmarketing] RE: Flash and traffic
From: James Cronin
Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2001 16:08:13 -0000

Much as I hate encouraging or aiding people to use flash.

This seems to be exactly what you want to know:

http://www.webtrends.com/support/howdoi.asp?id=9806939959

It's not a webtrends specific solutions - it'll work with any
log analysis tool you care to run.

love 'n' stuff,

James.

On Sat, Jan 27, 2001 at 07:25:34PM -0000, Lois Grayson wrote:
> Oh please enough already. Please? Pretty Please? I've learnt all kinds of
> stuff about Flash - some of it relevant, some of it not. I don't know how
> much more I don't know, but I also don't know how much more of this thread I
> can take. Sam?
>
> Lois

[Sam says: and that nicely brings that particular thread to an end...]